Pricing Guide for Wedding Cakes
Buttercream iced starting price is $6.00 per guest
Fondant iced price is $7.00 per guest
Tiered cake start at $180
We find the following information is often useful to our clients in planning their wedding and budgets:
- 1/2 Hour Consultation & Planning
(each additional hour is $50.00 per hour)
- Free top layer of tiered cakes (often suitable for freezing for your first anniversary)
- Most buttercream decorations are included. Additional charges may be assessed based on difficulty.
- There is an additional charge to have more than two flavors of cake. ($35.00 each flavor)
- Hand-modeled flowers
- Add an additional 20% for Rolled Fondant, Marzipan or Poured Ganache.
- There is a tiered separators charge for Pillars and Plates of $25.00 per Tier.
- Add an additional 3% for MasterCard or Visa.
To reserve your wedding cake and date with Crème de la Crème, please provide the following information and a $100 non-refundable deposit (If the cake is under $200 then 50% of the cake cost).
Your order must be finalized and payment made at least fourteen (14) working days prior to your event. Failure to do so may result in the cancellation of your order. We have the ability to deliver a limited number or cakes per day to the Seattle Metropolitan area. Delivery charges apply. If we are unable to deliver, arrangements will be made for you to pick up your cake at our Renton Location. We also can recommend delivery services. These delivery companies are independent of Crème de la Crème so you will be asked to contact them directly. When fresh flowers are needed for your cake design, you are required to make arrangements to provide them. We will strive to match your colors as closely as possible when you provide color swatches for us to use. Keep in mind that colors change somewhat, depending on environment and lighting.